Nowadays, many industries (pharmaceutical, herbal medicine/ jamu, food supplement, cos metic and personal care product) are compelled to provide product quality assurance by clinically proven safety and efficacy. This quality can be achieved by performing Good Clinical (Trial) Practice (GCP).
These include designing study protocols, performing clinical trials, statistical analyses and writing study report appropriately to achieve the ultimate goals. Clinical Research Supporting Unit (CRSU), Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia, is available with its professional experience to help you to cope with your clinical research problem.
To comply with our philosophy “to provide the best”, CRSU has professional team consist of Professors, PhDs, MDs, Pharmacist and Pharmacologist experienced in clinical pharmacology and conducting clinical trial.
VISION: To be one of the leading Clinical Research Organization in Indonesia and overseas in organizing and conducting clinical studies in accordance with ICH-GCP
– To improve the quality of clinical trials in Indonesia,
– To fulfill the stakeholders’ needs in terms of clinical trial in compliance with ICH-GCP.
What CRSU offer to you?
- Protocol / CRF development
- Obtaining ethical clearance
- Clinical trial in compliance with ICH-GCP standards.
- Types of Clinical Studies: Clinical studies phase I, II, III, & IV on: Drugs, Herbal medicines/ Jamu, Nutritional products & food supplements, Cosmetics & personal care products, SPF, Patch test
- Coordinating multicenter studies
- Monitoring Data management and statistical analyses
- Complete medical writing services
- Courses: Good Clinical Practice, Clinical Trial Methodology
- Drug Registration & Evaluation